44 FOR 44
At 44, here are 44 things that I have learned and know to be true. Have a great day today my friends.
1. Yes, God is real.
2. Your gift can make room for you.
3. A baby can heal broken hearts.
4. A mother’s love is stronger than distance, more powerful than time and can transcend the grave.
5. Take time to smell the roses but be careful of the bees.
6. God will really make your enemy your footstool.
7. A footstool is only needed when you need to get higher. Let your enemy lift you.
8. God will prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemies so let them watch you eat.
9. Be careful what you say, life and death truly are in your own words.
10. There will be rough nights but joy really does come in the morning.
11. Fear is a sprit that really can stop you from living.
12. God has not given us a spirit of fear.
13. The joy of The Lord really is strength.
14. Being alone doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re lonely.
15. True love can come more than once.
16. Let got and love with the same amount of might.
17. Life is short but heartache is shorter.
18. Don’t share your dreams with everyone and don’t be angry with non-dreamers.
19. It takes a while to build a dream.
20. The dream will outlive the dreamer so dream big.
21 If you lie to yourself you will lie to God too.
22. Live where you are so God can meet you at your needs.
23. Never wish to be somebody else.
24. The grass may be greener on the other side but the the water bill is higher.
25. Don’t let people change who you are just be who you are with someone else.
26. Heartbreak can make you hard! But don’t let it make you bitter.
27. Bitterness is as toxic as stage 4 cancer.
28. While the most dangerous person in the world is a person with nothing to lose, the most powerful person in the world is a person with nothing to prove.
29. Don’t try to be seen, God may be hiding you on purpose.
30. Your beginning never dictates your destination.
31. The will to live is as strong as the will to love and be loved.
32. You really will reap what you sew.
33. You can learn something from everything and everybody, especially the elderly.
34. Childrens’ laughter is like medicine to sadness.
35. Prayer really can change things.
36. If it had not been for The Lord on my side I don’t know where I would be.
37. Who you are at 20 will not be who you are at 40 and if it is, SOMETHING IS WRONG!
38. You give away your power when you don’t forgive.
39. Always aim for right and avoid doing wrong at all costs.
40. Never argue with what is.
41. Teach but never try to change people because sometimes they change back.
42. Share wisdom with those who will receive it.
43. Be aware of the darkness but your focus should always be the light.
44. Nothing is impossible for God.