6. Just because you married her, life does not stop. At least once a month, take her out to dinner, spend the evening just the two of you outside the house eating and talking-just the same way you tried convincing her to marry you.
7. Be proud of your husband/wife. Walk together holding hands, text during the day…your wife/husband should be your best friend, so those stuff you talk to your friends, include your spouse, ask silly questions like what are you having for lunch? What would you like for supper? Can i get you anything? Did you getto work? Oh i just called to say i miss you….Have you left work? etc…
8. People get scared to talk about this but sex does destroy marriages. SATISFY your husband/ wife sexually..it is a gift that can be perfectly enjoyed in holy matrimony…its not a sin
when you are married. So stop feeling guilty and make sure your sex life is
completely satisfied and enjoyed by the two of you. Do not give room for your
spouse to be tempted sexually outside of marriage because in it you
cannot give in.
9. Everyday never forget to say you love your husband/wife at least 5times. Saying i love you, never gets boring, it never gets rhetorical it never hurts for
someone to hear. “its a delicious meal, i love you” “wow, you came early….i love you swry” “will you please get some bread as you come? I love you” “good night my love” “wakey wakey swry time for breakfast love”
10. Never go to bed angry, solve those arguments with love. Fight all you can but at the end, remember to pray together, pray for your love and marriage and
the goodnight has to have “i love you”. Always remember a family that prays together stays together.