There was a group of women at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with your husband. The women were asked, ‘How many of you love your husbands?’ All the women raised their hands. Then they were asked, ‘When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?’ Some women answered today, some yesterday, some didn’t remember. The women were then told to take their cellphones and send the following text: “I LOVE YOU, Sweetheart.”
Then the women were told to exchange phones with other women beside them and read the responding text messages.
Here are some of the replies from their shocked husbands:O:
1. Blood of Jesus!!! Who is this:O?
2. Eh, mother of my children, are you sick=D?
3. I love you too♥.
4. What now? Did you crash the car again>:O?
5. I don’t understand what you mean:s?
6. What did you do now? I won’t forgive you this time:/.
8. Don’t beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need:|?
9. Am I dreaming:O?
10. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die:'(.
11. I asked you not to drink anymore. I’ll leave if you are tired of me:'(.
12. This Can’t be my wife! It must be a kidnapper Or A Ghost:O!!!
Lol.. This is serious!
Pls Don’t be stingy with the word “I Love You” to your spouse! So that your spouse won’t be shocked when you say it after many years! Say it everyday! Never say it is in my heart! If it is in your heart, it will come out from your mouth because out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh!!!
What do you think will be your husband”s reply now if you tell him “I LOVE YOU”?:)
From yet to be identified writer, taken from a friends facebook page